Reprinted from an article by US Rider on May 13, 2015. More information about US Rider at the bottom of this article. Print this & take it with you the next time you buy tires for your trailer!
- Custom Trailer Screen Measurements & Installation Instructions
- Replacing Trailer Fenders…Measurements & Info Needed Before You Start Looking
- Why Fender Trim Should Be Installed on Every Horse Trailer
- Safety-Checking Your Horse Trailer Floor
- For Safety’s Sake, Learn How to Read the Tires on Your Horse Trailer
- Riding Horses in Traffic on Paved Roads
- How the Trailer Breakaway System Works
- Choosing a Tandem Axle Trailer Tire Jack: Wood, Polymer, Steel or Aluminum?
Posted by reprinted from US Rider on 9/14/2015 to Horse Trailer Know-Hows
Posted by Debbie Stice on 9/11/2015 to Speaking of Riding..
I am aware of how dangerous it can be to ride a horse on the road, but sometimes I am tempted... (read more)