PRINTABLE CHECKLIST FOR ORDERING REPLACEMENT TRAILER FENDERS (you're welcome!) At Trail Pals Horse Trailer Accessory Store, we get a lot of calls about crunched fenders on horse trailers, and we do not carry them. BUT, we will make your search a little easier by furnishing a list of the questions that the dealer is going to ask you. Also, make your first call to your trailer manufacturer, if he is still in business, because it is likely he will have one in stock. Have your make, model & VIN # ready. Call us if you have questions---even if we don't sell them, we are willing to help you find the correct fender for your horse trailer. Trail Pals HTAS, 844.296.5006, toll free.
- Replacing Trailer Fenders…Measurements & Info Needed Before You Start Looking
- Why Fender Trim Should Be Installed on Every Horse Trailer
- Safety-Checking Your Horse Trailer Floor
- For Safety’s Sake, Learn How to Read the Tires on Your Horse Trailer
- Riding Horses in Traffic on Paved Roads
- How the Trailer Breakaway System Works
- Choosing a Tandem Axle Trailer Tire Jack: Wood, Polymer, Steel or Aluminum?
The Trailer Breakaway System is designed to bring a trailer to a safe stop by
activating the electric brakes on the trailer, should the trailer be
disconnected from the tow vehicle while driving.
Learn why you need to always have one on hand, before you have to change a flat tire on your trailer whether or not it's loaded with livestock. Below, we'll discuss the different models-- pros & cons.