The HiTie Tether System- a great idea for tethering horses for long periods!
The HiTie™ Tether System from EasyCare was developed to provide a more comfortable and safe alternative to trailer tying and portable corrals. The HiTie™ gives horses free movement and access to an area equivalent of a 13 foot diameter round pen. This safe, controlled movement gives horses the ability to graze, eat, drink, roll and lie down while tied. Tested & approved for safety by Trail Pals (we have 2 mounted on our trailer).
Heavy duty stainless steel and high strength fiberglass construction safely secures your horse and stands up to the elements. The fiberglass rod is the same material used to moor large boats up to 72,000 lb. Conveniently stows flush against your trailer when not in use, so there's no need to remove it. HiTie Tether System Package includes: HiTie arm, permanent mounting base and hardware with instructions, and one D-Ring Pin and Safety Clip. Accessories below sold separately.
How the HI-TIE Tether System Works:
The HiTie is a flexible arm that attaches to the side of a horse trailer or building. After installation, the HiTie provides a flexible, secure tie location 4 feet from the trailer or building. The HiTie provides safety and freedom in five ways:
* The horse is now four feet from the trailer and has approximately 135 square feet of usable space.
* The flexible fiberglass rod moves with the horse and allows additional movement when stressed.
* The adjustable bungee unit (sold separately) allows the horse to be tied 24 inches above the ground while providing access to food and water. The bungee tether can be stretched from 5 feet to 9 feet. This important feature of the HiTie system keeps the tether out of the horse’s way when rolling, eating or resting.
* The HiTie system is designed to eliminate rattles or noises caused by a moving horse. This is very important feature for people using the HiTie system on a trailer with living quarters. The constant metal on metal rattling action of other units allows for little sleep (tested & improved).
* The HiTie stores flat against your horse trailer while traveling. There is no need to remove the HiTie arm…EVER! It’s as simple as removing the locking pin, rotating the arm and then replacing the pin. Depending on how you install it, the mounting bracket allows the HiTie arm to store left, right, up or down.
WATCH THE PRODUCT INFORMATION VIDEO:
WATCH THE INSTALLATION VIDEO: